- Marigold Mentors
- 2018 Recertification Instructions
- SAU21 Professional Learning Plan 2014-2019
- SAU21 Professional Development Plan 2019-2024
- Credit Conversion Form K
- My Learning Plan (login screen for users)
- Example Professional Goals in a SMART format
- Quick Guide to the New Professional Learning Plan
Did you know...
- Getting to Know Your Teachers, Kids... a new study suggests that a simple acquaintance exercise might improve classroom relationships and even close the achievement gap.
Upcoming and Past Events:
- Teaching with a Growth Mindset in Mathematics
- youcubed for Support, Tasks and Resources!
- Jo Boaler's Article: The Mathematics of Hope—Moving from Performance to Learning in Mathematics Classrooms
- View the TEDx Talk: A Passion for Math!
- KEEPERS: Science Math and Engineering Camp for Students (Grades 2-5)
- The students and parents said...This Camp is awesome!
- Students' Registration and Students' Waiver Form
These forms will be adjusted annually for upcoming camps to be held in South Hampton, Seabrook and North Hampton. (most likely every other year based on enrollment)
- KEEPERS for Teachers - Bring this experience to your own district!
- SAU21 teachers: Need ideas for how to bring the Next Generation Science Standards into your classrooms. This camp experience gives you the opportunity of planning and implementing science and engineering practices within a classroom setting of elementary children.