Safety Awareness and Resouces
It is most important that all community members and children who visit our schools have confidence in the safety of SAU 21 facilities. Your patience, support, and understanding are always appreciated as we continue to evolve in our safety practices and emphasize strong and secure educational environments. We are here to partner with you and collaborate in our efforts with sincere wishes for the health and welfare of everyone.
Community Safety Notice
Security and Safety Funding
SAU #21 SCHOOL DISTRICTS RECEIVE $469,759 IN STATE FUNDING
FOR SECURITY AND LIFE SAFETY UPGRADES.
The NH Dept of Education in accordance with RSA 198:15-y has approved applications for reimbursement of the following SAU #21 school districts from the NH Public School Infrastructure Fund. These projects will be completed during the 2018-19 school year, and funding is based on either 30% or 80% of the project costs.
Winnacunnet School District has been approved to receive funding for security upgrades to Winnacunnet High School in the amount of $270,912.00
- Double Door Safety $1,200.00
- Exit Alarm Installation $5,712.00
- Security Camera Upgrade $264,000.00
Seabrook School District has been approved to receive funding for security and life safety upgrades to the Seabrook Elementary/Middle School in the amount of $146,087.00
- Flashing Beacon Notification System for the Gym and Cafeteria $2,000.00 (80%)
- Safety Bollards $7,200.00 (80%)
- Emergency Door Alarm System $17,600.00 (80%)
- Sprinkler System Installation (SES) $119,287.00 (30%)
- Public Address System $28,000.00 (80%)
North Hampton School District has been approved to receive funding for security upgrades to the North Hampton School in the amount of $12,000.00
- Security Camera Upgrades $12,000.00
Hampton Falls School District has been approved to receive funding for security upgrades to the Lincoln Akerman School in the amount of $12,760.00
- Security Camera Upgrades $12,760.00