KEEPERS: Science, Math & Engineering Camp for Grades 2-5
When: July 24-28, 2017 Barnard School
Questions? Please call 926-8992x105
Simplifying Childhood May Protect Against Mental Health Issues - an interesting perspective.
How to Respond to Our Children's Questions? The following sites can help with care & consideration of our children during critical events.
- SAU21 Special Education Policies and Procedures Manual
- Calendars - SAU 21 (individual school calendars will vary slightly)
- Be A Learning Hero - More Resources for Parents
- Students & Families - Resources & Practice Tests for the Smarter Balanced Assessment
- What is the new Smarter Balanced Assessment all about!
- If you missedDr. Jo Boaler's talk on the Growth Mindset in Mathematics Learningwe have purchased her newest book: What's Math Got to do with it? for each town's public library. Please check it out!
- Parents please view the video below to help our students with a Growth Mindset for Mathematics! It's called "Allergic to Algebra!"
Dr. Scott Mantie's Presentationmade to the SAU 21 Joint Board on October 21, 2014. Dr. Mantie is the NHDOE Administrator for Accountability and Assessment and provided an overview for our school board members.
New Research on Learning
Stop with the Math Memorization: Give students strategies for thinking more deeply!