Resources to Support Families: Talking About Race and Racism
Resources for Military Families
- Military school/family liaison
- Worldwide School Liaison Directory
- Free Online Tutoring and SAT/ACT Prep for military kids
- Military Interstate Children's Compact Commission
- Army National Guard Child and Youth Services
- Parents and Technology: Are we leading by example
- Simplifying Childhood May Protect Against Mental Health Issues - an interesting perspective.
- Tips for talking to children about violence
How to Respond to Our Children's Questions? The following sites can help with care & consideration of our children during critical events.
Action Steps for Parents and Parent Teacher Associations in the Aftermath of School Violence
A Teachers' and Families' Guide for Managing Emotional Reactions to Traumatic Events
- SAU21 Special Education Policies and Procedures Manual
- Calendars - SAU 21 (individual school calendars will vary slightly)
- Be A Learning Hero - More Resources for Parents
- Students and Families - Resources and Practice Tests for the Smarter Balanced Assessment
- What is the new Smarter Balanced Assessment all about!
- Dr. Jo Boaler's talk on the Growth Mindset in Mathematics Learningwe have purchased her newest book: What's Math Got to do with it? for each town's public library. Please check it out!
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
NH College and Career Ready Standards
New Research on Learning and Instruction
Stop with the Math Memorization: Give students strategies for thinking more deeply!
Talking with Toddler's Boost Language and Learning
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.