Virtual Kindergarten Information Night
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Apr 28, 2021 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Kindergarten Information Night
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or One tap mobile :
US: +13126266799,,83588750768# or +16468769923,,83588750768#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 408 638 0968 or +1 669 900 6833
Webinar ID: 835 8875 0768
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kmsGFrxes
2021-22 Online Registration for New and Returning Students
If you have a returning student please log onto the PowerPortal and fill out the returning student forms.
The Barnard School online new student registration is now available for the 2021-2022 school year.
Please note, you will need to upload copies of the following documents:
- Birth certificate
- Immunization and medical physical records
- Proof of residency (must have one in each of the three areas)
- 1) Current NH driver's license with current South Hampton address
- 2) A signed purchase & sales agreement of home/current mortgage statement or a signed lease agreement for rental property for the South Hampton address
- 3) A current electric, gas, landline phone, cable/internet bill with the current South Hampton address
- It is also helpful for us to have a copy of any custody/court paperwork that we may need to be aware of
If you need assistance with the registration process, please feel free to contact the schools.
Quick Tip Digital Hotline
SAU 21 makes the safety of all students and staff in our schools a top priority. Click the "I'm in crisis/I know someone in crisis." link to find a list of emergency numbers and other crisis resources for immediate and longer-term support.
In our continuing efforts to improve the safety at all SAU 21 schools, we are introducing a new service. Starting on April 17, 2020, SAU 21 will be offering a Quick Tip digital hot line which is an anonymous reporting system. This “See Something, Say Something” tip line allows anyone to communicate concerns about unsafe behavior within the SAU 21 community.
Simply click "I need to report something." Providing your contact information is optional, otherwise you will remain anonymous.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.