Resources to Support Families: Talking About Race and Racism
Resources for Military Families
- Military school/family liaison
- Worldwide School Liaison Directory
- Free Online Tutoring and SAT/ACT Prep for military kids
- Military Interstate Children's Compact Commission
- Army National Guard Child and Youth Services
- Parents and Technology: Are we leading by example
- Simplifying Childhood May Protect Against Mental Health Issues - an interesting perspective.
- Tips for talking to children about violence
How to Respond to Our Children's Questions? The following sites can help with care & consideration of our children during critical events.
- SAU21 Special Education Policies and Procedures Manual
- Calendars - SAU 21 (individual school calendars will vary slightly)
- Be A Learning Hero - More Resources for Parents
- Students and Families - Resources and Practice Tests for the Smarter Balanced Assessment
- What is the new Smarter Balanced Assessment all about!
- Dr. Jo Boaler's talk on the Growth Mindset in Mathematics Learningwe have purchased her newest book: What's Math Got to do with it? for each town's public library. Please check it out!
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
New Research on Learning and Instruction
Stop with the Math Memorization: Give students strategies for thinking more deeply!
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.