NH Youth Employment Certificate
Do you need a work permit?
Where do you attend school?
If you attend:
- Lincoln Akerman School (Hampton Falls)
- North Hampton School
- Seabrook Middle School
- Barnard School (South Hampton)
- Or attend school in Massachusetts, but will be working in New Hampshire
We can issue a NH Youth Employment Certificate. The student will need to appear in person along with a parent or guardian, and have the following items in order for us to process the paperwork:
- A birth certificate (or passport)
- Employers Request for Child Labor document (this must be completed by the employer, including the employer's Tax ID)
Print the application, fill it out completely, and have your employer fill out their portion. Bring the completed application and a copy of your birth certificate to the SAU Office.
**Without these items, including the student and parent both being present, we regret that we cannot issue the certificate.
Winnacunnet High School:
Students attending WHS must get their permit from the WHS Guidance Office
**Students attending another school in New Hampshire (including a private school) must obtain their certificate from the school they attend.
SAU 21 Office Hours: 8 AM - 4 PM, M-F