LAS at a Glance!
Lincoln Akerman School is located at 8 Exeter Road in Hampton Falls, New Hampshire.
Town of Hampton Falls:
Quaint New England town founded in 1726 comprised of 12.5 square miles bordering the Atlantic Ocean with a population of 2,348.
Approximately 182 students enrolled in the 2021-22 school year
- Full day kindergarten
- Elementary school - Kindergarten through 5th grade
- Middle school - 6th through 8th grade
- Core subjects include reading, writing, math, science and social studies / history / humanities
- Unified arts include art, PE, spanish, band, chorus, STEM / technology, guidance and wellness
- SEL (Social Emotional Learning)
Part of SAU (School Administrative Unit):
The public high school is Winnacunnet High School (Go Warriors!) located in Hampton, NH. Winnacunnet is a cooperative High School serving the towns of North Hampton, Hampton, Seabrook and Hampton Falls.
LAS Middle School Athletic Teams:
- Fall: Cross Country, Field Hockey & Soccer
- Winter: Basketball
- Spring: Baseball, Softball, Track & Field