SAU 21 has engaged in a “Portrait of a Learner” visioning process to inform our strategic planning efforts. This process will require genuine input from district administrators, building administrators, teachers, students, families, community leaders, and business leaders. Our vision, developed throughout the course of this year, will guide school operations and pedagogy around a collective outcome for all students.
In the coming months, we look forward to putting our community feedback into action through planning and budgeting processes within our schools. Below you will find an overview of community forums/ presentations throughout the last year.
Overview of Presentations and Community Forums:
- Joint Board Presentation (5.23.23)
- Hampton Rotary Overview & Feedback (5.9.23)
- Joint Board Presentation (3.28.23)
- Presentation to the Great Schools Partnership (3.27.23)
- North Hampton Senior Overview (3.21.23)
- Portrait Staff Overview #2 (3.16.23)
- Portrait Staff Overview #1 (3.15.23)
- North Hampton Board Presentation- Students (3.13.23)
- Feedback Form for Staff & Community (3.9.23)
- Data Validation Workshop (2.16.23)
- Portrait of a Learner- Data Analysis Workshop (11.18.22)
- Portrait of a Learner- Community Forum (10.4.2022)
- Community Letter (9.19.2022)
- Staff Kickoff 2022-2022 (8.24.22)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.